Join the Denman PTSA Board for 2023-2024
The Denman Parent Teacher Student Association needs new leaders for the 2023-2024 school year, especially 6th and 7th grade parents that can ensure continuity of our longstanding contributions to the school community. Without volunteers who are willing to take on leadership roles, the PTSA would not be able to continue supporting teacher enrichment and supplies, club activities, school cleanups, student events, and more. For most roles, the time commitment is one to two evening meetings per month.
Please consider nominating yourself or a friend to join next year’s PTSA Board using this form.
Open Roles for 2023-2024
Officers – *Required to have a Board
- Secretary* – Partners with President on agendas, and takes meeting minutes. CA PTA Job Description
- Historian – Good starting role on Board, primary responsibility is to log and report our volunteer hours and file historian’s report. CA PTA Job Description
- Auditor – Works closely with Treasurer. Audits our books and presents reports to board and membership for adoption. CA PTA Job Description
- Fundraising Co-Chair – You will partner with Catherine Homsey. CA PTA Job Description
- Volunteer Coordinator(s) – Good starting role on the Board. Coordinates School Cleanup Days and other volunteering needs for the school and community. You will partner with the current leads. CA PTA Job Description