Denman PTSA Board
- PTSA President – email@example.com
- PTSA Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTSA Secretary – email@example.com
- VP-Community – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Chair – email@example.com
- Grants Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Chair – email@example.com
- Teacher Representative
- James Denman Principal
Denman PTSA’s Mission
The James Denman Middle School Parent Teacher Student Association (JDMS PTSA) aims to positively impact the lives of all children and families in the James Denman Middle School community.
Our purpose is to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship; to raise the standards of home life; to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth; to build closer relations between home and school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate in the education of children and youth; and to develop, between educators and the general public, common efforts to secure the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education for all children and youth.
As part of this work, the PTSA initiates community building events for the school community; promotes JDMS, both within the school community and throughout the neighborhood; and raises money to support efforts and initiatives in the JDMS community.