We will hold our first General Meeting of the year on Tuesday, October 11 at 6PM over Zoom. We are excited to introduce this year’s board (including our newly appointed Treasurer!), and review and vote on our budget for the year. Reminder that you must be a current member to vote at the meeting.
You can find the Zoom link in the 10/5 Denman Weekly newsletter.
There is still ONE open position on the Denman PTSA Board: Treasurer
- Treasurer Job Duties include:
- Maintains records to track PTSA funds & financial transactions
- Prepares annual budget for adoption by the association
- Pays PTSA bills as authorized by board or association
- Prepares reports for board and PTSA general meetings and an annual financial report
- Ensures taxes and reports required by PTA bylaws, insurance or federal and state governments are completed and submitted by the due dates
Want to have a seat at the table when PTSA priorities are discussed? Please consider joining the Denman PTSA board!
→ And remember – under CA PTA rules, we are REQUIRED to fill this position, which means we will not be allowed to raise money, or even spend the money we have, if we don’t fill them. We NEED you!!